You will need:
- 2 ½ cups brown rice cereal
- ½ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup organic brown rice syrup
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 scoops Fit & Lean Vanilla Fat Burning Meal Replacement (separated)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Grease or spray an 8 X 8 Pyrex dish with coconut oil or butter
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, add peanut butter, brown rice syrup, honey and vanilla. Stir until smooth, about 3 minutes
3. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir in two scoops of Fit & Lean Vanilla Fat Burning Meal Replacement and the crispy rice cereal. The mixture should be soft but not too runny. If it’s too hard to mix, add more honey.
4. Add the crispy rice mix to the Pyrex dish and cover with a piece of wax paper or saran wrap. Press it down by hand until mixture is flat and evenly distributed throughout the pan.
5. In the same saucepan add coconut oil, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Stir until smooth over medium-low heat.
6. Remove from heat. Add second scoop of protein powder and stir.
7. Top the crispy rice mixture with the protein chocolate topping, spreading evenly to reach the corners.
8. Freeze for 30 minutes. Cut into 16 squares and serve.
If you want to increase the protein content even more just add an extra scoop or two of Fit & Lean Vanilla Fat Burning Meal Replacement to the recipe!
- Serving Size, 2 bars
- Calories 274g
- Protein 12g
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 31g
- Sugar 22g